What is a real carrot? About a week ago, I was speaking to a mum and the topic of shopping in supermarkets came up. It was a wide-ranging conversation and the benefits and concerns she expressed about shopping were similar to what other mums have talked about. In summary, supermarkets are convenient, good value and […]
Tag Archives: World War 2
What is a real carrot?
posted by Culture Decanted
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tagsadvertising anthropology archetype Carl Jung culture culture decanted Decode film future history language long reads marketing Metaphor Modernity movies myth mythology narrative popular culture psychology semiotic Semiotics social society sociology story symbolism technology writing
- The Semiotics of Ageing in Advertising: Our changing discussion on age
- Is there a modern mythology of immortality or is it that some stories never die?
- Have we become the White Rabbit? The experience of Time in the Postmodern Era
- Vigilantism and Justice in modern society: a popular culture analysis
- Is Popular Culture influencing our perception of Justice?