There is nothing that influences human behavour as strongly as the power of life and death. It is possible to create a semiotic model that conceptualize how we create meaning on the journey from the womb to the grave.
Tag Archives: Sarcophagus
Cradle to Coffin: A Semiotic Model of Life and Death
posted by Culture Decanted
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tagsadvertising anthropology archetype Carl Jung culture culture decanted Decode film future history language long reads marketing Metaphor Modernity movies myth mythology narrative popular culture psychology semiotic Semiotics social society sociology story symbolism technology writing
- The Semiotics of Ageing in Advertising: Our changing discussion on age
- Is there a modern mythology of immortality or is it that some stories never die?
- Have we become the White Rabbit? The experience of Time in the Postmodern Era
- Vigilantism and Justice in modern society: a popular culture analysis
- Is Popular Culture influencing our perception of Justice?